Yahoo Finance Android App: Your #1 finance destination to track the markets and the economy.
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
Track the performance of your personal portfolio.
Create unlimited watchlists and add/edit holdings from your mobile device. (Signed-in users only)
– Add stocks to watchlists to get real-time stock quotes and personalized news
– Find all the financial information you need with sleek, intuitive navigation
– Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, futures, and more
» Show Full Description
– Compare stocks with interactive full screen charts
– Sign in to view and edit your Web portfolio on the go
New features in v3:
– Sign in with your Yahoo ID to access these new features:
– Create new lists to organize your stocks and holdings however you want. Every list has the flexibility to add and remove stocks on the go as well as track your holdings.
– Portfolios have moved to the Watchlists tab. Tap the new drop down button to see a list of all your watchlists and portfolios, and tap All Watchlists to see your portfolio totals.
– Now add and edit your holdings using the app! This was one of our most popular requests and we’re excited to release this feature.
– Column reordering in holdings view
– Holdings view in landscape mode
– Enhancements to charts
Follow the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon.
Tell us what you think:
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/269132-us-finance-mobile-android
Note: By clicking “install” you consent to the installation of this app and updates to this app in the future. This app can be uninstalled at any time.
» Show Less Description
What’s New v3.6.1:
• If you have PIN or fingerprint security set on your device, you can now enable device security and require a PIN or fingerprint to open the app. Open the sidebar, scroll down and go to Settings > Security to enable.
Note: Yahoo Finance is a Trademark of Yahoo. All rights reserved by the Developers. We Share Only Original APK files without any modification (No Cheats, No Hacks, No Mods etc)