Samsung Email Android app: Samsung Email enables users to manage multiple personal and business email accounts seamlessly. Samsung Email also offers EAS integration for business, encryption using S/MIME to safeguard data and ease-of-use features such as insightful notifications, SPAM management. Furthermore, organizations can administer various policies as needed.
· POP3 and IMAP support for managing personal email accounts
» Show Full Description
· Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) integration for synchronizing Exchange Server based business email, calendars, contacts and tasks
· Encryption using S/MIME for secure email communication
· Customizable user experience with notifications, schedule synchronization, SPAM management, and combined mailboxes
· Policy administration with comprehensive, built-in EAS support
· Conversation and thread view to read related mail
— Regarding the App Access Permission —
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
[Required permissions] – None
– Camera: Used to attach photos to email
– Location: Used to attach current location information to email
– Contacts: Used to link email recipients/senders with contacts and synchronize contact information when using Microsoft Exchange account
– SMS: Used to provide SMS synchronization function when using Microsoft Exchange account
– Storage: Used to attach files to email or save attached files
» Show Less Description
What’s New v5.0.02.3:
– Enhanced function of BIXBY.
– Fixed some forced termination and ANR.
Note: Samsung Email is a Trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All rights reserved by the Developers. We Share Only Original APK files without any modification (No Cheats, No Hacks, No Mods etc)